Residential moving is basically when someone decides to leave their house that they are currently living in and go to some other place due to various reasons. You could be moving because of new job opportunities or family needs, whatever may be the reason, moving to a new place is an unavoidable part of life.
Shifting and moving is a multi-step process and it requires a lot of time, effort, and workforce. This is a huge task to perform and it requires a lot of early planning to make the shifting and moving process smooth.
People try to complete all the shifting processes on their own without hiring anyone, which often results in a lot more loss in terms of time and money as arranging every minute requirement and coordinating with all the people involved is a tiresome and difficult job.
Advantages of Hiring a Professional Company
- This is when a professional shifting and moving company is required to ease out the job. They come prepared with all the materials required and with a full proof plan to work with which will make the troublesome shifting process seamless and easy.
- There are a lot of things that need to be packed and moved during shifting, some are huge in size like a sofa, dining table, chairs whereas some could be accommodated in a moving box like books, crockery and others.
- A shifting company makes sure to pack each and every item according to their needs. They use the best of packing material to work with and pack your valuable belongings with extreme care.
- They also segregate every item in your house so that while unpacking, you get all your similar items at the same place and you do not need to open each box or package and search for your essentials as soon as you reach your new house.
- You might get confused while choosing the best company for your shifting as there are a lot of them in the market. One such company with a good reputation and quality work is 1300 Eagle Movers based in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1300 Eagle Movers are a genuine company who do their work with sincerity and have good reviews from their customers. They use premium quality materials for packing and provide you with sufficient vehicles for transportation, that too without fuel cost and no extra hidden charges. They have fixed prices listed on their website and even different packages for you to choose from as per your requirement.
- They guarantee you to protect your valuables at all cost i.e., in transit while it is being loaded and unloaded in a vehicle or from the harsh weather during transportation.
- They take care of your fragile and inflammable items as well and ensures that not a single item or package gets damaged. Thus, hiring a professional company will help you in every way to make your life easier by solving all the problems of shifting and moving.
Steps Involved in Residential Moving
This has to be by far the most crucial step in any big task and especially in shifting and moving. Getting all your bookings done, things packed and calling the people beforehand that you need for shifting is very necessary. Plan your move with a professional moving company to make the process even easier.
Another very important step as well, because all your valuable belongings will face a lot of wear and tear in the shifting process. So, just recheck everything is tightly packed and secured.
This is a heavy task as carrying all your large items like a sofa, bed, table to the vehicle is a tiring task and it requires a lot of strength of the people doing it. Make sure no item is left behind in your old house as recovering them later will be a hassle.
Your loaded items are then transported in vehicles, preferably trucks, to your new location by the moving company, if you have hired one. Or, by the vehicles that you book for the same.
Carefully removing all your belongings from the vehicle and carrying them to your new house is again a strenuous task and should be done with utmost care so that no item gets damaged.
This Is the final step in the process, where if you hire a professional moving company, they will do this step on behalf of you. They will unpack all those big furniture and fix them at the place where you need them to be. If you are doing it all by yourself, you will be able to do it but it will take a lot more time and effort.